Had this ever happened to you that, you missed out your favourite TV show or football match because of the TV cable service was not working on that day?
Or the android box/setup box which you are using with your smart TV had gone faulty all of a sudden?
Well, it’s least likely to happen with all the people but still, we should be prepared for the worse.
If you ever had a problem or are currently having, we will help you to sort it out with a simple app installation in your smart TV.
Here we go
NOTE: The solution is pretty much simple but shouldn’t be neglected because of it’s over-simplicity. No android box or any other hardware device is required for it. All you need its internet connection, a smart TV (In this case we are using Samsung SMART TV), IPTV channel playlist (m3u will also works).
So without much delay let’s just dive right into the solution.
- Switch on your Smart TV.
- Navigate to the app store of the Samsung smart TV (You may move onto the app store of your respective smart TV provider)
- When you get to the app store. Search for “Smart IPTV”.
- Install the app on your TV and then run it.
- Once you run the App, you would see a website in the right-hand corner of the app’s window. The app will also give you the MAC address of your Smart TV. Copy that down.
- Then, pick up your mobile phone or your desktop, laptop.
- Go to the site, mentioned in the right-hand corner of the app on your smart TV.
- Then enter you IPTV URL and your smart TV’s MAC address, then hit enter.
NOTE: If you don’t have IPTV links. Then I prefer that you first get them from here and come back to this step.
- That’s it!! You are good to go!!!
- Now all you have to do is start your application on your TV and swipe through the channels that you want to see.
Pretty simple Isn’ t it?
Just follow the above steps and you are all set to watch all your favourite TV shows and channels without any hassle.
There’s one point to be taken care of that, the solution provided here is same of all the smart TVs in the world. The reason being that all these Samsung and LG smart TVs, that we see today. Have there own dedicated app stores. Where all the popular and recommended apps are already mentioned.
All you have to do is just search for the app and install it. Rest all steps remains the same.
One more thing to be taken care of is IPTV URLS or the IPTV links playlist that you are using.
No matter how fast and stable your internet connection is If your IPTV playlist is not working or have too many defected URLS. Then you might not be able to watch any of your favourite channels.
That’s all for now. Do like and share my article, if it solved your problem.