Many a times when you get a iptv link’s playlist, you may have found many crap links in it. Links that don’t work anymore.
Such links can waste a lot of time.
In this post we will help you to get through this easily.
In this post we will discuss 2 ways, 1. Manual Process and 2. With the Use of Softwares. Which would help you to get around this problem hassle free.
So let’s Start.
Before Proceeding, the first thing you need before testing these IPTV links is a PLAYLIST. So I would suggest you to go to any of our category and download the links file.
I hope it’s done by NOW!!!
Let’s segregate the shit!!
1. Manual Process
As usual this the most time consuming task. You will be testing all the links individually or by playing the m3u/m3u8 playlist in the media player and then switching the channels to find the working ones.
Here’s what you would be doing:
- Take the link from the playlist
- Put that link in the IPTV player.
- Hit the PLAY Button!!!
- Check if the link is working or not!!!
- If it does then keep that link in the separate notepad file Named: “Working IPTV Links”
- Repeat the Step 1 to Step 5. Until all the links are tested and filtered.
- When you are done just save the .txt file (“WorkingIPTVLinks.txt”) to either m3u or m3u8 file format.
- Then just point this file in your IPTV media player.
- VOILA!!! You have a list of 100% working IPTV links.
2. With Use Of Softwares Like: Xenu
This process is the simplest one, to find the working IPTV links from the list of crap. All you have to is to follow these simple footsteps to get a fully filtered list of working IPTV list.
Follow These Steps:
- First headover to the given site: http://abroadindia.com/magic_iptvtools/main.php
- Copy all the content that you have in the IPTV Links file
- Click on the “Load m3u file” option on the given webpage.
- Paste all the content in and HIT SUBMIT!!
- Now copy down all the links
- Save all those links in a txt file.
- Now Open “Xenu”. If you don’t have one then download it from here.
- Once you have downloaded the software then run it.
- Head over to file and click “Open URLs List”
- Now select the txt file where you saved all the links.
- When the process is completed. Again headover to file and click on “Export To TAB Separated File”. Save the Data.
- Open the file where you saved the data and copy everything.
- Then go back to the online software and click on “Find Working Links” . Paste the links and hit Submit Button. I will test the IPTV links and will give out the working ones.
- Now in the current tab you will see a specific number like here its “”. This shows that how many IPTV links are working? And in the next tab you will have the m3u version ready for all those links. Just copy them, paste it in a file and save it with the “Name: WorkingIPTVLinks.m3u”
- There you go!! You have your own file ready with 100% working IPTV links.
Since you have the file ready with you just head-over to your media player and point the saved file to it. The next you will see is working channels with 0 latency and disturbance.
That’s all for now on how to test IPTV links ?
If you have any other method much simpler than the mentioned ones. Then please do comment it below and we will update our post including that tactic, If we find it valuable.
That’s all there is to it, see you at the next blogpost.